News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Could we introduce all the guys who have created running this wonderful site?

Started by Tinface, October 20, 2020, 03:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinface

I am on this site a lot more than I'll admit——and I am ticked off about that too—this site is an absolute bottomless time-sink that...

Let me start over—

The guys running this site-whoever you are, are doing an absolutely wonderful job running this site (except that little glitch where all the priceless information was lost after years of selfless dedicated gathering—but never mind that—hey—it gave us all a chance to start over as Newbees right?

Seriously—whoever you are you're doing one hell of a job day-after-day keeping people from posting Cars for sale with no price—Parts with no price. Or dummies from posting car being auctioned on eBay— in Deals (that was me BTW—I meant to apologize for that but—to whom? So—here goes—sorry person, or people——who are you already?

The bottom line is (as my bottom line) a great big "thank you"  is due—but to whom? That's my point: who is running this site? I mean somebody's got to be working every single day-day after day—so we can all waste a whole bunch of time here—time that non of us are EVER  getting back—NOT EVER. Thanks a lot for that....No really—thank you—but who are you?

Poor Old Grateful Tinface

Rodster-500

No one knows but you should have been here for Forum 1.0 before the big crash.  Enjoy it while it lasts.

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

roddster

Yeah, I'm with you.  Great site loaded with information we all enjoy.  Thanks guys (seems you know who you are)

Side-Oilers

Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model