News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Leno's Garage. Pandemic edition

Started by 2112, October 27, 2020, 11:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

shelbydoug

That video explains the car as well as any I've ever seen. Maybe even better then riding in the car since at that point you are in some sort of shock?

A 427 is a 2500 pound car so really what the driver is doing is guiding a 2500 pound cruise missile.  ;)

There are some cars that are now as fast. It only took 55 years to catch up and FEW IF ANY are open like a Cobra and as BRUTAL as a Cobra is.

My pilot friends tell me, "big deal" I go 600 mph everyday. OK. Try it with the windscreen off and having to go around corners, not hit the trees or other cars, and not sit on a air donuts.

I get that from my Pro Stock friends too. All they need to do is hold on.

A 427 is not really explainable. You have to experience it, THEN you try to use logic to understand it. Eventually you will. When you do the reaction is usually, Holy S hit, and you get out and kiss the ground for arriving home alive yet again?  8)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

honker

Thanks for posting ! ! Jay is great  8) and what a cool car, it brought a smile to my face ! We all need a lift in these times. And like

some one says in the comments it's great to have Jay on his own with out a guest.

Mike

Don Johnston

Fun video.  Beautiful Cobra. Hey, Jay, lock your seat belt! 8)

mark p

Awesome - thanks for the link.
Was this car at 3-dog Garage with the gold-leaf stripes?
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

owenkelley

Montana plates! Pretty funny......I'm pretty sure that car has never seen a street here in Montana. But if it saves you a couple hundred grand in sales tax........

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI