News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Rear battery cable routing

Started by DRGT350, November 19, 2020, 10:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRGT350

Forum experts:
Where the rear mount battery cable passes thru the front apron - is there a source for the rubber gromet?

Thanks,
Dave

DRGT350

I should clarify - the question is for a 65 gt350..

Bob Gaines

Quote from: DRGT350 on November 19, 2020, 10:45:21 PM
Forum experts:
Where the rear mount battery cable passes thru the front apron - is there a source for the rubber gromet?

Thanks,
Dave
Try Virginia Mustang for the cable grommet .He also has the hard to find plugs for the front battery apron in case you don't have those ether .
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

chris NOS

Jim from Shelby parts and restorations had some groomet made lately but ,i don't know how it finish due to his health problems.Let us know if Brant has some but  i don't think so.

DRGT350

thanks Bob / Chris -

Grainger has some similar in size to the one that was in the car (probably not correct though!) - couldn't find them on Virginia Mustang's site..

Bob Gaines

Quote from: DRGT350 on November 20, 2020, 01:11:02 PM
thanks Bob / Chris -

Grainger has some similar in size to the one that was in the car (probably not correct though!) - couldn't find them on Virginia Mustang's site..
I would call and ask for Brant.I he doesn't carry them he may be able to provide a lead.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby