News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1966 shelby picture

Started by pjg01, March 24, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjg01

just thought I'd post a couple pics of my 66 Shelby 6S1867 and one of my sons 67 Camaro which he did all the body and paintwork when he was a senior in high school. 66 is a work in progress been off road since 80's and thanks to Brant at Virginia Mustang, Jeremy at Maple Hill Restoration and other people like Dave Redman and Rob Beck for their help and advice. I used to have a 65 Shelby many years ago and wanted to get another. I will post some additional pictures in a while when I get more organized.

deathsled

Great shots!  Love the Torq Thrusts but then again I'm biased.

Richard E.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

BGlover67

That's a gold stripe family!
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

pjg01

the Camaro is the original capri cream with gold interior. My son wanted strips and I said we would do lemans stripes, and he picked the gold to match the interior. We love the combo and then we added side exit exhaust and glass packs to make it sound good, at least for a chevy. The American mags were a craigslist find. I was looking for a white 66, or blue or green but hey a Shelby in any color fit the bill for me.