News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Supercharged Shelby only $17,500

Started by 98SVT - was 06GT, November 17, 2020, 05:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

98SVT - was 06GT

Not mine https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/valencia-shelby-durango-sp-360/7228750330.html

I have a very rare collectable 1999 Dodge Shelby Durango SP-360 "Super Pursuit" with only 51,000 miles. This car is #96 out of only 300 made. A lot of these were shipped to the Middle East therefore only about 100 or less are left in the U.S.

This very unique Shelby was built with speed and handling in mind just like every other Shelby, the SP-360 was the first to start the performance SUV era. The car is equip with a 5.9-liter Magnum V8, bolted to the motor is a Kenne Bell twin-screw supercharger pushing an amazing 360 horse power, the power is pushed threw a 4-speed automatic transmission. As for the suspension and brakes the car has Stillen six piston front calipers that grab onto drilled and ventilated rotors. The whole truck is lowered about three inches as it rides on Edelbrock IAS shocks. The car has a comfortable yet stiff ride which makes the car a lot of fun to drive. The car is ridding on 20-inch wheels wrapped in 255/35ZR sport tires.

As for the exterior the truck also has a very aggressive hood with non-functional air scoops as well as a custom front fascia with mesh grilles and integrated fog lamps and side skirts that made this Durango look even lower. The low rear valance housed the openings for large dual exhausts. The interior on the other hand has 6 racing seats with three rows (this was a very limited option) The seats are Cerullo leather with Carroll Shelby signature embroidery. Additional gauges for boost and fuel pressure can be found on the A-pillar. The entertainment system includes an LCD flip-down television with an original VCR in the back. The interior also features carbon-fiber trim lining the dash and a Shelby signature plaque

We are currently the second owner and have owned the car for over 15 years. We had bought the car in 2005 from its first owner with 42,000 miles. Over the past 15 years we have put only 9,000 miles, the cars been kept in an amazing condition and has always been well maintained. The Supercharger was recently rebuilt with factory parts about a month ago. The paint is in excellent condition, but the roof rack slides and the hood were made from a different material therefore the clear coat has chipped off on those two parts (can be recoated).

This car is truly amazing and very fun to drive, but sadly it's time for our family to part away from the car and we're hoping it goes to someone that will appreciate it as much as we have.

The asking price was $23,000 but we have lowered it to 17,500 for a quick sale. for any questions or concerns please feel free to call or text at any time!
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert