News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Carolina Members!

Started by BGlover67, November 26, 2020, 12:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

It's been a bit of a lame year for SAAC Carolinas, but hopefully next year will make up for it.  I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy their family as well as eat some amazing food.  Stay safe everyone!  ;D
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Bill

Quote from: BGlover67 on November 26, 2020, 12:16:53 PM
It's been a bit of a lame year for SAAC Carolinas, but hopefully next year will make up for it.  I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy their family as well as eat some amazing food.  Stay safe everyone!  ;D

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Chad

Happy Thanksgiving Brian and everyone else!!!  It is a beautiful day in the Carolinas to go for spin!

TedS

Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving Holiday. Maybe different but still good.

69mach351w

Happy Thanksgiving Brian to you and your Family as well from here North of Asheville.  I'll be in touch with you by the first of the year ;)

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Let's hope that 2020 becomes a memory in the rear view mirror of time   Everyone have a safe holiday
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎