News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Inspection Sheet of Some Type

Started by TXShelbyman, March 25, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TXShelbyman

I found fragments of some type of inspection sheet in my GT500. Does anyone know what it is?

Looks like it might say Repair Inspection Card

Thanks!
When things go bad just hit the throttle, may not solve the situation but does end the suspense.

Formally watts428

gt350shelb

yep i have a complete one / these were used to note defects and repairs needed after assembly line  inspection

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

TXShelbyman

When things go bad just hit the throttle, may not solve the situation but does end the suspense.

Formally watts428

J_Speegle

Some times referred to as a "Travelers" inspection sheet. They are specific for each area or part of the car (body and paint, electrical ....)  and were used when there was a issue or problem. The inspector marked the section and identified the issue, "missing nut, dirt in paint, fan not working, and then the car would be fixed at some point. Sometimes rather than getting tossed in the trash workers tossed or tucked it into the car. There was a spot on the form for the cars rotation number to identify the car and the issue either initialed or stamped with an ID of the inspector

have maybe 2-3 dozen from different cars
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge