The Cars > 2007-up Shelby GT350/GT500/500SS/500KR

2013 GT500 Options List vs Functional Appeal

<< < (2/3) > >>

FL SAAC:
These SVT cars are kick a$$ respond tremendously well to any notifications.  Can you say 200 mph easily,  but only under a sanctioned event with a professional driver....

Just to assure everyone, we have never been over any posted speed limts.

Thank you

--- Quote from: 2112 on December 17, 2020, 10:01:16 AM ---Now that the initial hoopla has cooled, these very under rated cars can be purchased at extremely good prices. As long as you get rid of the original tires (I suggest getting Pilot Sports) they are extremely fast, fantastic handling hoon machines.

Very underrated.

Tech site;  https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2013-14-shelby-gt500.413/

Tech and camaraderie; https://www.fordgt500.com/forums/

This site is more about the Gen I Shelbys

--- End quote ---

seldomseen72:
Thanks for the additional feedback. I get the focus here is a little more towards the first gen. But being a SAAC member, I thought I'd throw it out there. I asked the same question in one of the FB groups I'm in just for a potential differing opinion for that very reason.

Thanks for the additional links as well.

2112:

--- Quote from: seldomseen72 on December 17, 2020, 10:26:39 AM ---Thanks for the additional feedback. I get the focus here is a little more towards the first gen. But being a SAAC member, I thought I'd throw it out there. I asked the same question in one of the FB groups I'm in just for a potential differing opinion for that very reason.

--- End quote ---

I wasn't trying to shoo you away. I just think you will find more expertise on those 2 sites, both of which I visit.

seldomseen72:

--- Quote from: 2112 on December 17, 2020, 02:47:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: seldomseen72 on December 17, 2020, 10:26:39 AM ---Thanks for the additional feedback. I get the focus here is a little more towards the first gen. But being a SAAC member, I thought I'd throw it out there. I asked the same question in one of the FB groups I'm in just for a potential differing opinion for that very reason.

--- End quote ---

I wasn't trying to shoo you away. I just think you will find more expertise on those 2 sites, both of which I visit.

--- End quote ---

Oh no, I didn't take it that way at all. It's all good. I appreciate the recommendations!

FL SAAC:
Dear Seldom

Just enjoy the car for what it is,  a car that will aniliate 99% of anything you will meet on the streets.

Life is short, you certainly cant take it with you and enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version