News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Ebay 1968

Started by Coralsnake, December 22, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Survivor

Here we go again...  Thinking maybe the reserve was lowered a bit.

Coralsnake

Does the floor pan look odd to anyone?

Side-Oilers

Pete:  Agreed. They look funky, cut and spliced.

And what about the black-painted trunk inner fenders?
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

Coralsnake

I have seen the car for sale over the past few weeks. Just my opinion, but the seller is over estimating the condition.

KR Convertible

I think it is the fuel line and undercoating that makes them look funky.  Didn't this car get up to $120+ and reserve not met last time?  I searched for the completed listing and couldn't find it.  If the money was real, he should have jumped at it.  JMO

Coralsnake

Upon further review it does appear to be the fuel line under drivers floor I was seeing.

corbins

pretty complete car at least... but 65-75k and a $40 k resto ?  no real bargain that I can tell. Cant believe it was bid even higher before.

Had to be some shill bidding for sure on first auction.

Not only condition, but 68 350 automatic isn't the highest on the spectrum of Shelby values.

Oh...and nice gas cap!!!

Jon

QuickSilverShelby

I would love to read the description in the ebay ad but one run on paragraph that's about a mile long is impossible for me to navigate through.   

Seller........ please...... for the love of...... try breaking up your description into a couple distinct paragraphs.   The description of the car is painful to read in it's current state and therefore, unreadable.

QSS
(aka the grammar/structure/punctuation cop)
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Rodster-500

Quote from: QuickSilverShelby on December 22, 2020, 08:41:58 PM
I would love to read the description in the ebay ad but one run on paragraph that's about a mile long is impossible for me to navigate through.   

Seller........ please...... for the love of...... try breaking up your description into a couple distinct paragraphs.   The description of the car is painful to read in it's current state and therefore, unreadable.

QSS

ihavenoideawhatyiuaretakiingabouttheadlooksperfecttomemaybeyoushouldbedefundedpunctuationcop

Quote from: 1175 on December 22, 2020, 08:11:13 PM
Had to be some shill bidding for sure on first auction.

Not only condition, but 68 350 automatic isn't the highest on the spectrum of Shelby values.

Oh...and nice gas cap!!!

Jon
.   Gas cap is a "quick fill competition " unit ;)

427heaven

Quote from: Rodster-500 on December 22, 2020, 11:12:46 PM
Quote from: QuickSilverShelby on December 22, 2020, 08:41:58 PM

QSS
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..... :-[

ihavenoideawhatyiuaretakiingabouttheadlooksperfecttomemaybeyoushouldbedefundedpunctuationcop