News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Share your 68 GT/CS photos

Started by Bigfoot, January 20, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

honker

Is this a GT/CS ? has the hood pins, looks like the spoiler through the back window, the pony in the grill is not stock. the kid looks

proud  8)

Mike

KR500

Yes looks to be a GT/CS. Every thing I can see except for the running horse is consistent with a 68 GT/CS

Rodney
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267

67#0083

Cars and Coffee today. Visalia, CA.
1967 GT350 #0083
1968 GT350 #0083 (Dad's)
1964 FIA Cobra- 50th Anniversary
1972 Pantera Pre-L
1968 GT/CS
1970 Cougar Eliminator 428CJ (Dad's)

honker

I'm not sure on this one ? shot at Autofest, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, 2016. I studied my GT/CS book, there are a couple of things

that stand out hard to see but one,  looks like no hood pins ? wrong steering wheel, wrong wheels. Didn't think to shoot the dash

VIN or take more shots   ::)

If it's not the real deal, will delete, and move to the replicas and tributes thread.

Two posts.

Mike

honker

Krelboyne

Did a quick search on the GT/CS forum and nothing jumped out at me. 5 speed conversion, and a very early built GT/CS, due to the painted framed rear side reflectors.
Scott Behncke - Carchaeologist @ WCCC

honker

found one more in my files, same car another year.

honker

One more, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada,  Autofest, 2015, this time thought to get the vin  ;) two posts.

Mike

honker

This one I think was on forum 1, field car, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, don't know what year, or if it was rescued ?