News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Scott Fuller Tri Ys

Started by TLea, January 02, 2021, 02:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLea

There seems to be a lot of conversation on this and other forums about the new Fuller headers. Let me start by saying these aren't for everyone so I'm not trying to start a debate. However if you are looking for a 100% accurate perfect fitting as oem header than these are them. My history with them is I have been working with Scott for several years (I don't make them) on making sure they are 100% to the original sets supplied and repeatedly test fitting to insure they were perfect. Since the production versions were made I have installed 3 sets on customers cars and every one is exact, both 4 spd and automatics no difference. Nice to have supplier who doesn't stop at 90%

pmustang

Your last line should be gospel

If I needed these, this is where I would look. Scott is so dedicated to customer service and making extremely high quality products.

Vernon Estes

Quote from: 1690 on January 04, 2021, 02:20:14 PM
If I needed these, this is where I would look. Scott is so dedicated to customer service and making extremely high quality products.

+1

Anything produced by Scott is going to be top of the market in terms of quality and factory original appearance.

Kind regards,
Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

6S1568

All well and good, but if I was looking to buy a set, how do I get ahold of Scott? Thanks

Vernon Estes

Give him a call, his number is on his site...or shoot him an email at SFReproductions@aol.com

(760) 371-1214

Kind regards,
Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

J_Speegle

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

6S1568