Author Topic: Error Message?  (Read 13644 times)

tesgt350

• View Profile
    • BLACK HAT PERFORMANCE
Re: Error Message?
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 01:23:21 PM »
I keep getting "Folder is Full".

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2018, 05:31:02 PM »
Everyone needs to chill or the next message you will receive is that YOU have been EXCOMMUNICATED from SAAC.......lol
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2018, 07:15:43 PM »
Everyone needs to chill or the next message you will receive is that YOU have been EXCOMMUNICATED from SAAC.......lol

Really? Look again.

It's just back to being deja vu all over again with an absentee administration?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2018, 07:34:58 PM »
Take several deep breaths, transpose yourself to a quiet, warm beach. A southeastern breeze is lightly swinging your hammock that is in between two coconut trees. You open your eyes and can't believe that its Raquel (Welsh) she has not aged one day since the day she made the movie one million years b.c. She says to you Doug, Doug everything is going to be alright, here drink this koolaid......then you wake up and still can't post a picture...bummer...lol

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 08:23:21 PM »
There are an awful lot of people that can post pictures, I submit to thefirum, the issue lies with5ose trying to do it. Change your evil ways

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2018, 08:42:54 PM »
There are an awful lot of people that can post pictures, I submit to thefirum, the issue lies with5ose trying to do it. Change your evil ways

It's more then me and Scudder. See what you want. The Emperor has no clothes. 230#. More like 270. Live to 200...if Milania doesn't kill him. Sure.

So easy a 12 year old can post them. There. That's the problem. I need a 12 year old mentality?  ;)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2018, 08:45:27 PM »
I would be happy to walk you through it....hey did we loose the live chat?

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2018, 09:33:52 PM »

Take several deep breaths, transpose yourself to a quiet, warm beach. A southeastern breeze is lightly swinging your hammock that is in between two coconut trees. You open your eyes and can't believe that its Raquel (Welsh) she has not aged one day since the day she made the movie one million years b.c. She says to you Doug, Doug everything is going to be alright, here drink this koolaid......then you wake up and still can't post a picture...bummer...lol

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2018, 06:59:39 AM »

Nope. The system doesn't work for me. Too bad. I have these great pictures of the spring dairy cow races in Ukraine everyone would love to see. I need to get my post stats up higher.  :(
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

terlingua11

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2018, 09:44:27 AM »
So I would like a bit of clarity on this. Are you guys saying you are able to upload an image to the site by using the "Attachments and other options" link on the bottom of the "post reply" area. Or are you saying you can post a picture by using the "Gallery" option. I am able to post a picture by adding it to my gallery and then linking it to the post. However in doing so there are a few added steps and it appears that what I add and post goes into the daily Gallery area.

I am not however able to get any sized image to post to a reply by using the "attachments and other options" at the bottom of the Reply page.

Can the guys who say they are able to post please clarify how you are doing so. As I am looking for Tony's beach image and I am not seeing it in the recent gallery area, so I am assuming Tony you are not posting in your gallery and linking to the picture on your post, but using the attachment option.

Clarification would be much appreciated.

Jeff-
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

Wedgeman

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2018, 09:52:05 AM »
Ditto !!!

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2018, 09:52:57 AM »
I use the gallery tab at the top of the psge and go to my gallery

terlingua11

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2018, 10:02:12 AM »
Thank you Pete for the clarity. So then the only way now to add an image is to use the "My Gallery" option and link it? If that's the case then maybe they should remove the option to add "attachments and other options" at the bottom of the reply page as to not get everyone confused. I feel then that everyone that's frustrated by not being able to post a image ( myself included ) is trying to use that option on this page.
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

terlingua11

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2018, 10:12:45 AM »
However, Tony, how did you do it. The reason I ask is I do not see your beach image in the recent gallery posts.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 10:19:41 AM by terlingua11 »
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

67_1183

• SAAC Member
  • Southern Oregon - SAAC Member since 1977
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2018, 10:27:09 AM »
However, Tony, how did you do it. The reason I ask is I do not see your beach image in the recent gallery posts.

Tony uses Photobucket offsite hosting.

"http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r626/SEFLSAACRegion/Screenshot_2017-07-15-22-56-43-1_zpsjswacl8y.png" is the embedded link in his post.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 10:29:16 AM by 67_1183 »
2nd owner of 67 GT500 #1183 since September 1976