News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1966 Wheel Cylinders

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, January 12, 2021, 08:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Looking for a set of the small bleeder 29/32 rear wheel cylinders.
Anyone have a set for sale. Prefer already restored set
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

6s1640

Hi Steve,

I have two rebuilt wheels cylinders from White Post Restorations.  Part numbers C3OZ-2261-A and C3OZ-2262-A. They were sleeved and painted cast iron gray.  Both are marked 38767 with small bleeder screw.  I believe these are exactly what came on the GT350's.  It was not cheep to have White Post restore.  I'd like $500 for the pair plus the ride.  You will need to add the two white dabs of paint to match the assembly line wheel cylinders.  I can also add if you like, but will have to unwrap them from the sealed film.  Please let me know.

Hope that helps.

Cory

whiteykr

Chris Brown makes brand new small bleeder wheel cylinders. Please see air filters in concours for his website. Hope this helps
Brad

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎