Author Topic: Period correct aftermarket accessories  (Read 1240 times)

• 1967 gt500 since 82 NFS!
    • View Profile
Period correct aftermarket accessories
« on: January 22, 2021, 08:08:00 PM »
What ya got?I present late 60s early 70s (rare orange bars) bay standard aloha surf racks.Had a (much worse )pair of these on my 67 when I used it as a daily driver at college in La Jolla during the 80s ...These are near mint.Guy I got em from in a board deal said his late brother had them on his 72 nova (I didn’t hold that against him :D)

427heaven

• View Profile
Re: Period correct aftermarket accessories
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 09:05:45 PM »
Im not good with pics but I have quite a vintage collection of STUFF I used over the decades. On the exterior I ran lakewood traction bars, magnesium Cragars, 50 series BFG' S on the back, Purple hornies for muffs, gold velocity stacks for plenty of fresh air ;D On the inside it was probably a Kraco stereo system, 6x9 speakers cut out of the rear panel... never cut the doors! Hurst shifter with white ball handle, roach clip with feathers attached to rear view mirror, just in case. Rainbow swirl, dash adhesive stuff for that RAD reflection from the streetlights on Van Nuys blvd. Last but certainly not least would be a little pillow between the bucket seats for your sweetie to get up and personal while cruising... Yea - Just in case. ;)