News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

For the man who has everything.....

Started by terlingua11, January 27, 2021, 01:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terlingua11

( NOT MINE )

For this, you could buy a really nice 65!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/One-Of-A-Kind-Carroll-Shelby-Painting-Signed-By-Carroll-Shelby-and-the-Artist/265024962015?hash=item3db4b7fddf:g:AgYAAOSwiTNgDGdn

Here is your chance to own this "Original" Carroll Shelby, autographed painting. Carroll Shelby autographed this painting on his 75th birthday November 11, 1998. My father (Jim Schroeder) was friends with Carroll Shelby and painted these amazing images of Carroll through the years of his life along with Carroll's most beloved cars. The painting also shows Carroll as a Chicken Farmer, when he won Le Mans in 1959. Any Carroll Shelby enthusiast will appreciate everything about this original, one of a kind painting. You will never find another painting like this, especially autographed by Carroll himself.

My father has decided to sell this painting and allow some other Carroll Shelby enthusiast to enjoy it. The painting is beautifully framed and has an accent light that makes the paintings features stand out.

This piece of fine art has incredible value... that is why we are also offering delivery from the artist himself if interested. You would be allowed to take photos with Jim Schroeder and hear more stories about the painting. The delivery fee would be $5,000. Otherwise we will insure and ship the painting with the utmost care.

SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

terlingua11

My bad! I was so blown away I had to post it without thinking to double check it it had already been listed on here. I guess my eBay alert for ridiculous and outrageously priced Shelby artifacts isn't working again or I would have posted earlier!!!
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

Quote from: terlingua11 on January 27, 2021, 02:57:23 PM
My bad! I was so blown away I had to post it without thinking to double check it it had already been listed on here. I guess my eBay alert for ridiculous and outrageously priced Shelby artifacts isn't working again or I would have posted earlier!!!

It's all good. Been there myself.   Most of us have.  ;)

terlingua11

Thank God I wasn't planning on bidding or Brian would already have it hung on his wall!! 8)
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

BGlover67

Quote from: terlingua11 on January 27, 2021, 06:55:16 PM
Thank God I wasn't planning on bidding or Brian would already have it hung on his wall!! 8)

Ha!  I missed your post because I was at my local Edward Jones liquidating all my investments in order to purchase this.  Call me crazy, but i see see this really taking off in the future!  :o
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

FL SAAC

No art connoisseur here, his would just be lovely next to our Chagall and Monet....
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert