News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1967 deck lid and end caps NOS in factory boxes

Started by shelby1817, January 15, 2021, 08:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelby1817

I posted this a year ago asking for help as to value .... Never got anything concrete!  Group decision is it's worth what someone would pay for it. If I needed it I think I would have no problem paying what I priced it at.  I have started to move my work shop, and have these parts I don't need "at this time" This is the full fiberglass  later 67 unit  Box is dated 1968  absolutely NOS. I have several pictures attached  For someone who wants a correct deck lid here is your chance I priced it at $2,800.00 for the deck lid and both caps  I will not separate.  Plus shipping and boxing costs. Prefer pick up in person here in Michigan  Ken 734.231.7634   

67 GT350

I would put it on ebay, set your reserve, start the bidding at a buck, and get your market value. All it takes is 2 people and a dream!
RARE  Signature Delete

shelby1817

Not a big E bay person, but i may if I don't have  interest.  ... I aways hope I am helping a member get his dream completed..

67 GT350

Ebay is such a pain anymore. I am starting to see stuff again and be careful they automatically re-list! AND lower the price, like they are doing you a favor. I just said that, to be the idiot that I am! LOL
RARE  Signature Delete