News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1967 deck lid and end caps NOS in factory boxes

Started by shelby1817, January 15, 2021, 08:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelby1817

I posted this a year ago asking for help as to value .... Never got anything concrete!  Group decision is it's worth what someone would pay for it. If I needed it I think I would have no problem paying what I priced it at.  I have started to move my work shop, and have these parts I don't need "at this time" This is the full fiberglass  later 67 unit  Box is dated 1968  absolutely NOS. I have several pictures attached  For someone who wants a correct deck lid here is your chance I priced it at $2,800.00 for the deck lid and both caps  I will not separate.  Plus shipping and boxing costs. Prefer pick up in person here in Michigan  Ken 734.231.7634   

67 GT350

I would put it on ebay, set your reserve, start the bidding at a buck, and get your market value. All it takes is 2 people and a dream!
RARE  Signature Delete

shelby1817

Not a big E bay person, but i may if I don't have  interest.  ... I aways hope I am helping a member get his dream completed..

67 GT350

Ebay is such a pain anymore. I am starting to see stuff again and be careful they automatically re-list! AND lower the price, like they are doing you a favor. I just said that, to be the idiot that I am! LOL
RARE  Signature Delete