News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Sea snake

Started by Jerry mitts, April 01, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry mitts

Hello new here looking for some info for a friend. We found the 1967 sea snake a unfinished hydro plane that carroll shelby and oly strand were collaborating on until a feud between the two over a cocktail waitress couldn't be resolved. The unlimited hydro has a 427 and is painted blue on the top half with shelby american lettering and on the white lower water line half  says Sea Snake. I was directed to this site to find some info I'm looking for a couple of gentlemen named Rick peck or Harod Party.  I need to talk to someone soon before my buddy makes this  purchase .would like to see any info or pictures . This will help in determining the value and possibly the restoration to get ready for vintage hydro racing.  thanks Jerry

Richstang

HaHa April Fools!

Rick peck, gee who does that sound like?

Harod Party, Hmm don't know that one either...
:P
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

rhjanes

Does this Sea Snake have the optional underwater apparatus?  You know, the periscope and breathing tubes?  What about the exclusive chart table?  Signed or unsigned by CS? 
Pirating!  Corporate take-over without the paperwork

shelbydoug

OK. I can smell the stink of this one. I just can't tell where it is coming from. The wind is swirling today and could have come from several directions?

Cowabunga dude!  8)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

427heaven

I think your looking for my buddies Pecker Hed and Party Favours,if you send my some pics I will move your info up the line! ;)

OldMil

Quote from: 427heaven on April 01, 2018, 04:07:37 PM
I think your looking for my buddies Pecker Hed and Party Favours,if you send my some pics I will move your info up the line! ;)

Those guys hang out with Mike Hunt and Dick Nibbler....

5s386

Mike Hunt is with his dad, York Hunt, today. Says, "Hi".

Cobrask8

Peck's ally in this is Denton D. Fender, an old-time collaberator

427heaven

Story I heard was the COCK-TAIL waitress was runnin round with Dick Trickle and Pecker Hed which sterted sum fussin n fiten at the bar witch ended when they pulled out their own snakes and the rest is history as they say.