News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Fan Shroud repop for 65-66 Mustang GT350 HiPo 289 or AC

Started by 6s1640, January 24, 2021, 10:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6s1640

Hi all,

I swapped out a very nice repop fan shroud for an original fan shroud that I recently picked up.  This repop shroud is actually the nicest one I have seen in replicating an original.  The manufacture did try to get as close to an original as they could, but there are still subtle differences.  This version appears to be no longer available.   VCM use to sell a similar version VG2091, but also appears to be not available.  IIRC, the original retail on this repop was near $200, very expensive.  I expect the manufacture/seller discovered there was no market at that price, especially when less expensive versions were available.  He discontinued this piece.  I did get for less.  I am offering here for about half an original, and twice the repop with a rubber pad, $100 plus the ride.  I realize this forum will not be the best place to sell a repop, but thought I'd try here first.

I can also provide the repop mounting brackets for the same price if you intend to use on a stock two core radiator.

Thanks

Cory