News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Happy ? Curmudgeon Day January 29, 2021

Started by FL SAAC, January 29, 2021, 08:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Happy or maybe not Curnudegeon Day !

A curmudgeon is a cantankerous, difficult, and bad-tempered person, who is usually also an old man. They are celebrated on Curmudgeons Day, which takes place on the birthday of W.C. Fields, a comedian and actor who was known for his curmudgeonly demeanor. On Curmudgeons Day, people act as curmudgeons, celebrate curmudgeons they know, and celebrate W.C. Fields.
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

427heaven

AAAAA Yes..... My little chickadeeee- WC was a one of a kind! ;)

NC TRACKRAT

When asked if he liked children, W.C.F. replied "Ah, yes....I love them...well-done!"   And his famous line for those who don't drink. "When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they'll feel for the rest of the day."
5S071, 6S1467

Curmudgeon,eh???I resemble that remark.... >:( >:( >:(

Don Johnston

Is there a Curmudgeon Club that I could join?  This day will be celebrated by a few nasty remarks and attitude. 8)

Side-Oilers

Let all of us who "identify as" curmudgeons (or curmudgeons-in-training) enjoy this day...before the term becomes considered a micro-aggression on younger people, and is banned from use.

Peel out!     XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxx

XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxx

Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

Don Johnston

Quote from: Side-Oilers on January 29, 2021, 03:34:24 PM
Let all of us who "identify as" curmudgeons (or curmudgeons-in-training) enjoy this day...before the term becomes considered a micro-aggression on younger people, and is banned from use.

Peel out!     XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxx

XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exactlight!  How does that look and sound with DC power for future reference. 8)