News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Vacuum Advance Restoration by Tim O'connor

Started by Sxty8KR, January 29, 2021, 03:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sxty8KR

Just a shout out for Tim and his restoration of my HP-6 Vac. Advance. Tim reached out to me to advise and offer his restoration services for my advance after I had put out an inquiry about its restoration. I'm speaking to the choir about Tim here, but the job was exceptional and he even included two new mounting screws and a new "c" clip.......  Nice.

Thanks  Tim

Steve
Steve
Seattle, Wash.
68 KR  #3777

Special Ed

Yes tim does great work and i am glad he is back doing dist restoration again as there is a big demand for this service and he has been doing distributors for many years.

Coralsnake

Bob Gaines

Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Special Ed

Just looked at steve  hp 6 advance  and i seen that before double stamped if the first stamp hit was lite or not flat they stamped it again as its was hard for them to stamp a rounded surface and get clear #s.

J_Speegle

Welcome back Tim. Sure your schedule is going to fill quickly  :)
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge