News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

6S2118 - Bring A Trailer

Started by silverton_ford, February 26, 2021, 08:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernon Estes

Quote from: 67 GT350 on March 11, 2021, 08:22:06 PM
Market value is dropping. Is this the Biden effect?

Given the quality of the car on offer, or lack thereof,  I thought the price achieved was extremely high.

A few years ago that car would have been 100k on its best day. It is not a buyer's market right now..and that has nothing to do with who is president. It has to do with current monetary policy (supported by both administrations) as well as that increased quantity of money burning a hole in peoples' pockets since they can't travel, eat out as much, and generally spend their money on the things they usually do for enjoyment. Oh, and combine that with low supply of cars on the market.

Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

Shawn

67 GT350

Quote from: J_Speegle on March 11, 2021, 08:42:51 PM
Quote from: 67 GT350 on March 11, 2021, 08:22:06 PM
Market value is dropping. ................

What sale or sales are you comparing this sale to?

Some have been going for a lot less, not all , but some. I got my car cheaper than some, and I have seen others go for less than most on here would like to see. It is a sign of the times. I got my car because I like it, not because it will "double in value" in a few years, those days are going, going, gone!
RARE  Signature Delete