News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Changes in 67 nose fiberglass?

Started by mustang245, February 26, 2021, 08:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang245

Hello Shelby Intelligentsia,  I have tried searching and I'm not finding much.  Perhaps you can point me in the right direction. What were the changes in the 67 nose fiberglass like? I saw the thread with the two piece nose. Is that the only style with an almost full bucket behind the headlights? Also there is a style that is open behind the headlights? See pics of the two types I have found online.  I have a damaged nose piece that a friend removed from a car he parted out ~30 yrs ago. I've had it as wall art for 20+ years and was just curious to confirm if the style could date it to a early, mid, late car... etc.  (I know what car it came off from)

GT350DAVE

That looks like a later or repro nose.
Dave
Support the SAAC Registry

mustang245

Which photo looks late?  Is the other style early?

Bob Gaines

Quote from: mustang245 on March 07, 2021, 07:48:01 PM
Which photo looks late?  Is the other style early?
Can you get a closer picture of the texture on the back side of each? When i blow the picture up to review there is not enough resolution for me to tell.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby