News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Tri-Y Headers

Started by shelby 711, March 01, 2021, 08:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelby 711

What headers are acceptable for 1966 GT350 in Concours Division 2 ?

J_Speegle

By "acceptable" I guess your asking which will likely receive no deductions in judging. They still need to look like originals in either Div I or II

Not sure what is happens if you order a set through Shelby Parts and Restoration  now that Jim (RIP) has passed but you also have Scott Fullers that will serve the purpose well.  Of course you can choose to use cheaper versions and balance points to dollars but don't expect that cheaper will equal no deductions.

In general car's are not cheap and good parts aren't either
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

jesSPR

Quote from: J_Speegle on March 01, 2021, 08:54:55 PM

Not sure what is happens if you order a set through Shelby Parts and Restoration  now that Jim (RIP) has passed but you also have Scott Fullers that will serve the purpose well. 

Shelby Parts and Restoration still has the same demand and backlog for our headers as we always have, and they are still being made at the same rate. I'm working on speeding things up.
We don't take deposits for backordered parts like headers, and we don't charge until they ship.
Jim had certain policies that will never change @SPR.
jesse@shelbyparts.com

J_Speegle

Quote from: jesSPR on March 01, 2021, 09:35:08 PM
Shelby Parts and Restoration still has the same demand and backlog for our headers as we always have, and they are still being made at the same rate. I'm working on speeding things up.
We don't take deposits for backordered parts like headers, and we don't charge until they ship.
Jim had certain policies that will never change @SPR.
jesse@shelbyparts.com

Thanks jeese didn't want to to make an assumption either way.
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge