Author Topic: Mecom Scottsdale  (Read 1424 times)

427heaven

• View Profile
Mecom Scottsdale
« on: March 19, 2021, 07:13:22 PM »
 First time out in a year or more seemed kinda sureal. Prices were up on most everything, most were socially distancing and having a good time. Crowds and cars were off this year and a real pain in the ass was no cash for anything. If you are planning on going have your cell phone charged and have all the latest apps or you wont be going in! credit or debit cards with phone apps is the thing today. Guess im just old and figured everyone takes cash... I was wrong. On the bright side got to see some friends and cars I have not seen in some time, The healing is beginning! Just a little FYI... ;)

427heaven

• View Profile
Re: Mecom Scottsdale
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 10:45:56 PM »
 Mecum- Mecom- Mecim- Mecam- Mecem... Just realized after seeing some long lost friends that I was typing how they were pronouncing things. Enthusiasm and prices are up, now go enjoy those rides with some social distancing in place. Well those Floridians dont seem to care until Johnny Law steps in. :-[

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 08:37:14 PM »
First time out in a year or more seemed kinda sureal. Prices were up on most everything, most were socially distancing and having a good time. Crowds and cars were off this year and a real pain in the ass was no cash for anything. If you are planning on going have your cell phone charged and have all the latest apps or you wont be going in! credit or debit cards with phone apps is the thing today. Guess im just old and figured everyone takes cash... I was wrong. On the bright side got to see some friends and cars I have not seen in some time, The healing is beginning! Just a little FYI... ;)

+1
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2021, 08:40:22 PM »
Mecum- Mecom- Mecim- Mecam- Mecem... Just realized after seeing some long lost friends that I was typing how they were pronouncing things. Enthusiasm and prices are up, now go enjoy those rides with some social distancing in place. Well those Floridians dont seem to care until Johnny Law steps in. :-[

We are so blessed to have the honorable Governor Ron DeSantis in charge of the Great State of Florida, can I get an amen !

Amen !     by the way I believe it's meeeekum

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

Royce Peterson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 10:04:50 AM »
While I like your governor I am pretty sure a map will show Scottsdale is actually located in Arizona. Not FL.

We are so blessed to have the honorable Governor Ron DeSantis in charge of the Great State of Florida, can I get an amen !

1968 Cougar XR-7 GT-E 427 Side Oiler C6 3.50 Detroit Locker
1968 1/2 Cougar XR-7 428CJ Ram Air C6 3.91 Traction Lock

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 10:37:45 AM »
Good morning Royce,

This is the part we where responding to:

Well those Floridians dont seem to care until Johnny Law steps in. 

Good possibility that our Honorable Great Governor may some day occupy The White House

While I like your governor I am pretty sure a map will show Scottsdale is actually located in Arizona. Not FL.

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy