News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Thousands of Shelby vehicle pictures

Started by TA Coupe, April 05, 2021, 10:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TA Coupe

If you click on the link and then click on the person's name above it will take you to probably the largest archive of Shelby vehicles in the entire world at least as far as I know.

https://flic.kr/p/2kMkG4B

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

TA Coupe

Sorry guys but it looks like you have to have a Flickr account. to view all the pictures.

Roy
Overkill is just enough.

tesgt350

Quote from: TA Coupe on April 05, 2021, 11:54:30 PM
Sorry guys but it looks like you have to have a Flickr account. to view all the pictures.

Roy

I don't have a Flickr Account and I can see them.  Just click on the Link you provided and the Arrow on either side of the Photo to scan through them.

Tired Sheep

Not even close to the largest collection, as far as I know.

One club member donated over 1000 photos to the Registry and those were just one year.

😀

FL SAAC

Quote from: TA Coupe on April 05, 2021, 10:27:21 PM
If you click on the link and then click on the person's name above it will take you to probably the largest archive of Shelby vehicles in the entire world at least as far as I know.

Roy

Spectacular  ! We know this guy "JC el magnifico " that probably has the second largest collection next to this one being the first....
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

TA Coupe

I don't know how many pictures he personally has there but you can't see all of them unless you are member and then you can go to his albums and then to his group's listing where he has links to other people that have thousands of pictures also. Maybe not the largest but still super cool in my opinion. Sorry I overstated what there was.

Roy
Overkill is just enough.

SunDude

Roy

Glad you like my Flickr page, Roy.

I have several pages of Cobra photos, organized by chassis number: www.flickr.com/photos/sundudecan/

I have also collected other people's images into Galleries, by chassis number: www.flickr.com/photos/sundudecan/galleries

And I co-manage a Group dedicated to original Cobras only, with nearly 6,800 images, and counting: www.flickr.com/groups/ac_cobras_original_cars_only/

Pretty sure you won't need a Flickr account just to view the images.

Brian
Like my father, I have just two emotions: Rage and Supressed Rage.

FL SAAC

SunDude again spectacular !

Quote from: SunDude on April 06, 2021, 05:45:05 PM

Roy

Glad you like my Flickr page, Roy.

I have several pages of Cobra photos, organized by chassis number: www.flickr.com/photos/sundudecan/

I have also collected other people's images into Galleries, by chassis number: www.flickr.com/photos/sundudecan/galleries

And I co-manage a Group dedicated to original Cobras only, with nearly 6,800 images, and counting: www.flickr.com/groups/ac_cobras_original_cars_only/

Pretty sure you won't need a Flickr account just to view the images.

Brian
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

BGlover67

Thanks for posting, and yes, Brian has an amazing collection of pictures.  He obviously has great taste,
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative