News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

The other "Big Red" found

Started by FL SAAC, March 24, 2021, 08:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

KR Convertible

That thing is way cool.  It sure looks top heavy from the front.

FL SAAC

Quote from: KR Convertible on March 24, 2021, 09:01:35 PM
That thing is way cool.  It sure looks top heavy from the front.

Pure history

I have all UNGOLD cars

gt350hr

I was one of the fortunate few to see it in the "hangar" at H&M in March of 1977. I actually climbed up and sat in the driver's seat. The was more like being in the cockpit of a jet airplane as there was a sea of gauges . Unfortunately none of us had a camera as the truck was a huge surprise.
  Randy
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

FL SAAC

Quote from: gt350hr on March 25, 2021, 11:48:39 AM
  I was one of the fortunate few to see it in the "hangar" at H&M in March of 1977. I actually climbed up and sat in the driver's seat. The was more like being in the cockpit of a jet airplane as there was a sea of gauges . Unfortunately none of us had a camera as the truck was a huge surprise.
  Randy

If you would have had today's phones....that have replaced

Cameras , film,  camcorders, walkmans, Music Players, Calculator, Voice Recorder, GPS physical maps,  Flash Light,  Leveler For construction, Scanner, Compass, Portable Gaming Devices, Bluetooth, Barcode , Credit Card Scanner, USB Thumbdrive Flash drive, .Portable Video Player, Walkie, Traditional Landline, Clock / Alarm Clock, Wrist Watch,  Timer, Books, Dictionary / Encyclopedia, Calendar, Notepad , Sketchpad, Newspaper, Photo Album, Contact List / Phone Book, Board Games.Watching Movies, TV .Land-line Internetmobile internet, Checking eMail, Central mailing, Surfing Internet, Video Chatting,Thermostat, Measuring TapesPoint & Measure ,Guitar Tuner,Light Meter for photographer to measure the luxATM / Debit / Credit Cards With NFC and cashless payment, Airline Tickets, Business Cards, Remote Controll, tvs, home theater and more.Car Paper Money / CoinsCirculation will greatly reduce but not diminish in the near future, Cable TV With Internet TV, who needs cable?

I have all UNGOLD cars

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: gt350hr on March 25, 2021, 11:48:39 AM
  Randy
Too bad the semi trailer full of parts you guys brought back wasn't from Big Red.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Friend of mine went to that same clearance sale and came home with as many Boss 9 engines and parts and he could get in his trailer

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars