Author Topic: STOLEN PARTS 01337  (Read 4162 times)

67 GT350

• View Profile
Re: STOLEN PARTS 01337
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2021, 05:37:48 PM »
Sorry, I am not buying the police wont help. I have literally witnessed police take theft reports for a can of soda.

Something doesn't add up. The original poster complained months ago and still hasn't figured this out? He knows the person that stole his property?

Self reporting property crimes over a $1000? Maybe, but highly unlikely.

Probably best if you dont handle a gun. Might be too dangerous for you.

Yeah, the last one was over a bad 20.....and Biden's media blew it out of proportion and look what happen. Now you got the DemoRATS defund the police.
RARE  Signature Delete

427hunter

• SAAC Member
  • Caretaker of 1969 gt500 #602 and 1966 gt350 #853
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2021, 05:50:53 PM »
Is the suspect known to you? an employee, business partner, family member or girlfriend? If so that would explain the civil conclusion.
“You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means”

Inigo Montoya

“This life’s hard, man, but it’s harder if you’re stupid”

Jackie Brown

2000 hours of my life stolen by 602 over three years

NC TRACKRAT

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2021, 08:15:04 PM »
I can understand the OP's frustration and can believe that the police  might be of no help.  Years ago, our home was burglarized and it involved firearms of considerable value.   We knew who did it and where they lived (close by).  The police refused to confront the perps or obtain a search warrant.  We filed an insurance claim and received compensation for the then current value but the sentimental value far exceeded that.  In today's environment, unless you a) know someone of importance b) kill someone or c) call someone an ethnic slur, you'll not get much attention from the police.  Usually, it's not the police's fault. They've been told what to do and what not to do.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 07:47:57 AM by NC TRACKRAT »
5S071, 6S1467

pbf777

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2021, 12:40:26 PM »
They've been told what to do and what not to do.

Always, AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE!      >:(

Scott.

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2021, 07:24:23 PM »
I did not post here for legal / personal advise i posted here to tell SAAC members there are critical stolen parts that  could easily create a fake  CLONE  I DO NOT NEED YOUR COMMENTS OF HOW TO RESOLVE IT I HAVE LAWYERS  ON IT ANY OF THESE COME FROM A REAL LAWYER? GET THE WORD OUT I DO NOT NEED ADVISE
TIMOTHY G . CREWS