News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

T10-M parts

Started by Mike_Senar, April 14, 2021, 01:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_Senar

Hello from San Diego,
  Anyone here on this site have "extra parts" for this specific transmission?  I am interested in some of them and I am interested in talking to whomever about what you have!   So, if you have been sitting on some of these parts for some time now and not making progress with the thought, or the actual action, and you have considered selling contact me directly at   reyapnon@yahoo.   Com
                                                                                Mike

paul

gt350hr

I still need a 28 spline output shaft for a Mustang T-10 . Might have some "M" gears to trade for one.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

Mike_Senar

Hello,
GT350R  On gears, all I need is a second gear 29 tooth, NEW only!  In the original box...
Paul,  I saw your ad a few weeks ago and private messaged you!
                                                                                     Mike   

gt350hr

Quote from: Mike_Senar on April 15, 2021, 12:36:39 AM
Hello,
GT350R  On gears, all I need is a second gear 29 tooth, NEW only!  In the original box...
Paul,  I saw your ad a few weeks ago and private messaged you!
                                                                                     Mike   
Can't help with NOS sorry.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

paul

Mike_Senar

Hello,
  I have gone through my gears now and realized I have several extra N.O.S. ones!!  First gear (T10E-12)  36 tooth nickel gears.  Will let go for $180.00 ea.
Also several third gears (T10M-11)  27 tooth nickel gears.  Will let these go for $200.00 ea. also.

Remember, when building these transmissions one can not mix nickel and non nickel parts (unless it is for one race and you plan on tossing out the whole lot of them) due to one eating up the other!!!

I will trade for a N.O.S. 29 tooth second gear (T10M-31 or C3AZ-7102-G)  Both part #'s supplied so you all can check your stash...
  reyapnon@yahoo.   Com
Mike

chris NOS

anybody know Where to find a T10 sebring  input shaft  nickel  , i have an extra set of nickel gear , but with a regular input shaft and you said it can not been mix up ...?
And please how do you figure out the part you buy are realy nickel ones ?

Mike_Senar

Hello,
  ALL extra gears are spoken for at this point!  Chris NOS, e-mail me at reyapnon@yahoo.   Com and I can send pictures so you will know.
                                                                                                      Mike

chris NOS

i m sending an email, thank you.

Mike_Senar

5-5-21
  Availability changed again!!   One of the wanted posters did not need gears after all.   So, there are a couple more re-available...
                                                                                          Mike
P.S.   I am Still needing a T10M-31  29 tooth second gear.   Need a new one!

Rickmustang

1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

Jim Herrud

I have a T-10 second gear - 30 tooth - that I've literally used as a paperweight since 1992 when my transmission was purloined.

I have a T-5 now, so no use for this gear, other than as a conversation piece. Let me know if it may interest you.

Can I trouble someone to educate me on how to identify a gear's nickel content?

Shelby Buff.
I used to be a "Vintage Car" guy. Now I'm just a "Vintage" car guy.
"There's never enough horsepower - Just not enough traction." - C.S.
Straight Roads are for Fast Cars. Turns are for Fast Drivers.

Mike_Senar

Jim,
  That is not a nickel gear!   And, the "M set" had a 29 tooth second gear, but no 30 tooth gears inside at all.
                                                                         Mike

Jim Herrud

Thx Mike. My transmission requirements back in '92 were simpler: stop jumping out of 2nd gear upon deceleration.

This gear was procured by my driveline guy before he absconded with my tranny. (That just sounds wrong.) This is all I have left to show for my $1400.

Is the nickel gear identification method a deep, dark secret that should not be mentioned in polite company?
Shelby Buff.
I used to be a "Vintage Car" guy. Now I'm just a "Vintage" car guy.
"There's never enough horsepower - Just not enough traction." - C.S.
Straight Roads are for Fast Cars. Turns are for Fast Drivers.