News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

CSX 2075

Started by CSX2075, April 12, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSX2075

Hi everybody,
I am the new owner of CSX 2075 and as the car was more or less always in the Northwest region I would like to get as much of the history together as possible.
I already have good contacts to time witnesses but for sure there are still lots of things that I don't know yet.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
Best
Tom

chris NOS

http://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1174.msg11236#msg11236

Congratulations ! what a fabulous car ! i wish i could afford it !

Shelby_r_b

Congrats for sure!  Fantastic looking car.
Nothing beats a classic!

gt350cs

Hope someone will help you in your search.

CSX2075

Thanks for your congrats!
I honestly hope that someone can help!
I will soon post an actual picture of the car.

CSX 4133

Welcome to SAAC, check out the CSX 2000 series forum for fellow owners/articles.

Scott b

Tom I have a newspaper called Northwest Motorsports from April 1967 and it show Chet mcfallo leaning over the fender  of csx 2075 at Shelton drag strip. If you'd like this picture I will send you the paper.
Email me your information
Cobra4271@msn.com

TA Coupe

Tom, Gary Kadrmas was a very good friend of mine and I have some pictures and stories to tell about this Cobra.

Sincerely,Roy Richards
   510-917-Ford(3673)
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

CSX2075

Hi Roy,
great to hear that Gary was a friend of yours. I am so curious to hear your stories and maybe see some pictures. I will try to call you if this is ok for you. Best
Tom

TA Coupe

Hi Tom, you can try calling me Wednesday evening as I'm going to be very busy and going out of town for a couple of days also.

Roy
Overkill is just enough.

CSX2075

Roy,
Tried to call you yesterday but couldn't get you. Let us have a call beginning of January after the holidays.
Merry X-Mas and a happy and healthy New Year.
Tom

TA Coupe

I was driving on the freeway when your call came in. I didn't recognize the number so I let it go and figured whoever it was would leave a voicemail. Shows on the Forum that you're only 3 hours ahead of my time so I figured you were in the states but I see you are in Germany. Talk to you in January. Merry Christmas and a happier New Year

Roy
Overkill is just enough.