News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Ford Station Wagons

Started by honker, May 01, 2021, 09:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Johnston

I think I saw pants like that in a MC Hammer "Can't Touch This " video. 8)

Poor Ron

They built only a couple hundred of those full size 2 door wagons.
Rare find today.

Bigfoot

I like that 54 in the snow. Would be a great kid hauler.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

ChicagoChris

Remember many station wagon vacations with dad driving and smoking his Lucky Strikes (no filters) with the windows rolled up.
Mom fired up her Salems on occasion to join him during 'happy hour' of Manhattans and Martini's.
Surprisingly, they're both still around (86 and 90) but gave up the smokes and happy hours in the 1990's.
The good old days....

69mach351w

Quote from: JD on November 02, 2021, 09:02:09 PM
Quote from: honker on November 02, 2021, 07:58:41 PM

Looks brand new ! 2 door, '54 Ranch Wagon. Did those rear quarter windows open ?

Mike

That wagon is beautiful!
+1,  You'd never think Ford would have such a beautiful turquoise like that in the mid 50's. Stunning!!

69mach351w

Quote from: ChicagoChris on November 04, 2021, 12:18:56 PM
Remember many station wagon vacations with dad driving and smoking his Lucky Strikes (no filters) with the windows rolled up.
Mom fired up her Salems on occasion to join him during 'happy hour' of Manhattans and Martini's.
Surprisingly, they're both still around (86 and 90) but gave up the smokes and happy hours in the 1990's.
The good old days....
LOL, as if you wasn't already half car sick and about to throw up and had to keep the windows up because Mom just had her hair done earlier that day ;D

gt350hr

I'm in the market for a running driving , V8 (size not important ), '67 Fairlane wagon. I might be willing to trade for my '67 Ranchero. That would depend totally on condition.
   Randy
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

shelbymann1970

Some  of the cars my Dad got in the 60s were from North Brothers Ford in Garden City Mi as they would get executive cars with low miles on them. One was a dark blue/blue interior 65/66 Country Sedan wagon. Jump seats in the back. I remember my Dad burying the Speedo up on "old 23" by Rogers City Mi many times(Up North for those Michiganders)by our cottage. Car was passed down to my older brothers around 1970. One of them still fondly tells how he drag raced a 383 Cuda and beat it to this day. 390 4V and the wagon ran really well.
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

gt350hr

shelbydoug

I could go for a '67 Ranchero.  ;)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

gt350hr

shelbydoug

Quote from: gt350hr on November 12, 2021, 11:30:26 AM
   Find me a wagon.

This is the rust belt. I can't even identify what used to be a car. Just piles of rust.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

honker

Never mind the Groceries and meat at the Sincere Market ! maybe in too much of a rush to get beer and wine  :o

I believe a '53 ?

(photo: shorpy)

Krelboyne

Falcon panel at the Shelby American Collection in Boulder.
Scott Behncke - Carchaeologist @ WCCC