The Cars > CSX1000, 4000, 7000, 8000

CSX4000 Mfr Source ?

(1/2) > >>

oldcanuck:
Is there a way, or a reference resource, to find out who built a particular CSX4000 car ?

In asking an owner, he responded he didn't know if his car was a HST build, and, or where it was built. He told me it really didn't matter. I'm not well versed on these but I am assuming I would rather own a Shelby Automotive built example than a HST built south of the border ......

I appreciate any assistance.

Bill:

--- Quote from: oldcanuck on May 16, 2021, 03:21:17 PM ---Is there a way, or a reference resource, to find out who built a particular CSX4000 car ?

In asking an owner, he responded he didn't know if his car was a HST build, and, or where it was built. He told me it really didn't matter. I'm not well versed on these but I am assuming I would rather own a Shelby Automotive built example than a HST built south of the border ......

I appreciate any assistance.

--- End quote ---

Might take me a week, but PM me the chassis number and I'll see what I can find.

oldcanuck:

Thank You Bill.

CSX2259:
Oldcanuck,

I sent you a PM

ChicagoChris:
Of the later 4000 chassis, CSX 4825 was the first roller made by Superformance when the Mexico factory couldn't keep up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version