News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Live music in my garage

Started by cbrown, April 14, 2018, 09:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrown

Saturday night in garage.  Check out my instagram @chrisbrownclassics for live music for you old guys sitting around on a Saturday night!

propayne

Love it!

What was the set list?

- Phillip
President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

cbrown

My sons band.  They just play mostly classic rock and blues . Pretty  cool to have young kids playing that stuff!!

Chris

No Size

1966 shelby 2201... 1967 shelby GT500. 2063..1970 shelby GT500..3124....Randy Sizemore

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

69mach351w

I don't have instagram, not even facebook. But, love classic rock. Can you post a video??

06H275

Don Johnston

That's great, but to me the best sounds come from the audience behind them. 8)

csheff

gjz30075

Quote from: 69mach351w on April 15, 2018, 01:04:01 PM
I don't have instagram, not even facebook. But, love classic rock. Can you post a video??

+1 here.   Would love to see them.
Greg Z
6S2249

cbrown

Its easy and fun..  download the app if you have smart phone....

https://www.instagram.com/

chris

nate

Looks like good times! Need to get down again!

69mach351w

Chris, Just to let you know, I created me an instagram acct. I clicked follow? So, if you see "rpmracing18", thats me.

I wanted to hear some music, went thru your posted photos/videos and didn't see anything to listen to.

BTW, you have a nice setup 8)

J_Speegle

That bare concrete floor and metal walls and roof have to provide an interesting set of acrostics
Looks like everyone was having fun. Thanks for sharing
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

GT350Lad

6S373
6S1276