News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Intro and a GT 350 goes to Alabama

Started by JBinAlabama, July 12, 2021, 10:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Congratulations and welcome to the club
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

JBinAlabama

Thanks everyone I'm super excited to be here!
I really bought this thing to be a driver but I want to go ahead and gather all the parts for a restoration at some point later for my son. I really appreciate all the advice from those who have been down this path before.
I'll continue looking for the items that I'm missing while I consider what the re-power temporarily would look like I'll continue looking for the items that I'm missing while I consider what the re-power temporarily won't look like.
Hopefully the forum will allow me to upload a video of this engine running, i've had a lot of muscle cars over the years and this particular engine is very strong. One of my other hobbies is old land rovers, and those prices have skyrocketed allowing me to purchase this car. I've honestly been pretty blessed to be in the right place at the right time. Thanks for all the advice

greekz

John, it was great talking with you the other day.  As I said, you among the best folks in the world for advice and encouragement. 

Congratulations again on your purchase.

Greek
SFM 6S1134  '67 GT-350 #2339

silverton_ford

JBinAlabama