News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1969 dimmer switch position

Started by corbins, July 15, 2021, 12:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corbins

Anyone have a pic ? This car got new floorpans , toeboards. Plug orientation is up ? right ? or left ? I have searched and couldnt find a pic on a 69 anywhere (:

Thanks, Steve

richflorence

SAAC member since 1976.

corbins

Thanks, kinda looking for one with the carpet pulled back or out. Looking for plug orientation . Appreciate the response !!

Shelbypat

It may help. The toe board is original and dimer switch has been rescrewed at the same place after the restauration.

Patrick

Krelboyne

From a cars in the wrecking yard.
Scott Behncke - Carchaeologist @ WCCC

corbins

Thanks all !! Appears the plug orientation changed from 68 to 69. Appreciate the help !!

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Shelbypat on July 15, 2021, 06:08:57 PM
It may help. The toe board is original and dimer switch has been rescrewed at the same place after the restauration.

Patrick
Patrick in your pictures FYI in case you were not aware the rubber cap was only used on the convertibles from the factory and the plastic ring in the carpet is a non original aftermarket embellishment. I felt like I had to say something in case someone might think that their car was missing something.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Shelbypat

My car is a convert but I didn't know the cap was only for them !!!
About the plastic, I'll take it off for sure.
Thanks

aj