News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

66 Fastback Rear Seat Belts

Started by texas swede, April 20, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

texas swede

Hi guys,
My friend Roland in Sweden needs black rear seat belts (both sides) for his 66 Shelby
6S923. Anybody have a set for sale? His two grand kids like to ride in the back.
Texas Swede

Doug C

I would think that they would be the same as other 66 Mustangs

kingchief

Bo, the seatbelts should be date coded also.  Cory found some for me a few years ago and Jim Cowles redid them for me.  They look GREAT!  Also, he may have to add the plate to hold the outboard bolt [which are unique].  I tried to post a photo but does not work...says folder full!!!  I am not going to fight it.

Cheers,

Steve
SFM 6S406

texas swede

Thanks guys,
Yes, 66 Mustang FB's had the same as Shelbys. As regards the date codes I don't believe
Roland cares so much.
Texas Swede

Bob Gaines

Quote from: texas swede on April 20, 2018, 01:20:01 PM
Thanks guys,
Yes, 66 Mustang FB's had the same as Shelbys. As regards the date codes I don't believe
Roland cares so much.
Texas Swede
Or call Python and have him make up a date coded set from cores he has on hand (typical 66 Mustang core). That is of course at the higher end of the spectrum and maybe over kill for what your friend is looking for. Just another alternative to consider. 
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

sfm5s081

I've got 67 date coded ones, and they have the cobra logo.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: sfm5s081 on April 20, 2018, 01:54:23 PM
I've got 67 date coded ones, and they have the cobra logo.
Sounds like you have a 67 belt. I think the OP wants 66 style.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

texas swede

Just bought the belts, thanks Brad.
Texas Swede