The Cars > CSX 2000 Series

What does a Cobra horn sound like?

(1/3) > >>

deathsled:
I got to thinking random thoughts today and began to wonder what the Shelby Cobra horn sounds like be it a 289 or a 427.  As far as memory serves, I never in my life heard the horn on any of them.  I presume they have horns or?  Could not find any examples on YouTube.  More intellectual curiosity at work here, not that it is an essential piece of information to store in my mind, but still...just want to know.

Bob Gaines:

--- Quote from: deathsled on August 01, 2021, 04:17:03 PM ---I got to thinking random thoughts today and began to wonder what the Shelby Cobra horn sounds like be it a 289 or a 427.  As far as memory serves, I never in my life heard the horn on any of them.  I presume they have horns or?  Could not find any examples on YouTube.  More intellectual curiosity at work here, not that it is an essential piece of information to store in my mind, but still...just want to know.

--- End quote ---
That is a tall order to describe exactly the tone in words. At least for me.  It isn't too different relatively speaking compared to a Mustang horn

98SVT - was 06GT:
Nobody knows - It's impossible to hear over the exhaust.

pjg01:
the horns are essentially the same as used on other British cars like a TR3. sound pretty good much deeper than a mustang horn

FL SAAC:
Probably goes something like this:

beep-beep

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version