News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

'65 4 Speed Shifter Question

Started by Dynomax, August 01, 2021, 08:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynomax

I have just completed the rebuild of an original 4 speed shifter assembly. Can anyone confirm if there are any differences  between the shifter used with a T-10 and a Top Loader (other than the shifter rods and I assume, the shift levers)? And before anyone asks, I have just discovered that I have T10 shifter rods but I am using a Top Loader! Thanks for your help.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Dynomax on August 01, 2021, 08:31:20 PM
I have just completed the rebuild of an original 4 speed shifter assembly. Can anyone confirm if there are any differences  between the shifter used with a T-10 and a Top Loader (other than the shifter rods and I assume, the shift levers)? And before anyone asks, I have just discovered that I have T10 shifter rods but I am using a Top Loader! Thanks for your help.
The shifter control is the same .
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Dynomax

Bob, many thanks for your quick reply, much appreciated. I had my fingers crossed that this would be the answer!