News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Any new news on the ‘67 registry

Started by tonys_shelby, August 26, 2021, 05:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonys_shelby

It's been a few months so I thought I'd bring it up again.

GT350DAVE

The 1967 Registry database and text was submitted to SAAC last January. SAAC is responsible for getting it into book form. We are all frustrated that this has not happened yet. I understand that it will be completed prior to the end of the year but I have no control over it.
Dave
Support the SAAC Registry

68gtcoupe

Quote from: tonys_shelby on August 26, 2021, 05:00:35 PM
It's been a few months so I thought I'd bring it up again.

Believe it was brought up again recently in another thread. "It's in the hands of the printers". That is all.

tonys_shelby

Ok sounds good. All good things come to those who wait. I appreciate you guys and all your hard work!

Quote from: GT350DAVE on August 26, 2021, 05:21:57 PM
The 1967 Registry database and text was submitted to SAAC last January. SAAC is responsible for getting it into book form. We are all frustrated that this has not happened yet. I understand that it will be completed prior to the end of the year but I have no control over it.
Dave

Thank you for all of your hard work....it is very difficult.

stephen_becker

Why are folks constantly busting Dave balls on this?

When it's done, its done.

When it's printed, it's printed.

When you receive it, you will receive it.

Give it a rest -

Chad

Thanks to Dave and SAAC for putting it all together!!

stephen_becker

67 GT350

Yes, Thank you Dave for all you do! I know it aint easy!
It reminds me of going to church as a kid, I would ask my parents how many minutes left, the answer always was 10 minutes, and it worked! It took me years to figure out that, that 10 minutes seemed long sometimes.
RARE  Signature Delete

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

67 GT350

RARE  Signature Delete

68gtcoupe

tonys_shelby

Super Super sorry everyone somehow the post didn't show up on my timeline. I didn't mean to pressure anyone or get anyone up set. That's not what this hobby is about.

67 GT350

We are not upset, we are just kids in a candy store, or that trip from HE double hockey sticks. "How many more miles?" Wine wine wine.
RARE  Signature Delete

oldcanuck

Quote from: stephen_becker on August 27, 2021, 08:47:25 AM
Why are folks constantly busting Dave balls on this?

When it's done, its done.

When it's printed, it's printed.

When you receive it, you will receive it.

Give it a rest -

I don't think anyone has been busting anyone's balls over this, and I don't think that asking or following up periodically on a Registry that was initially indicated to be out last year is being unreasonable.  We all realize that last year was taxing on individuals and some businesses but I think the membership has been more than patient.
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN