News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

FOR SALE: Nodular Third Member And 31 Spline Axles

Started by Scode67FB, August 27, 2021, 03:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scode67FB

I have this Nodular third member to sell. It has a"7F2" casting date, 3.50 gears and a 31 spline open carrier. It has an incorrect yoke on it, but it appears to have been run that way for some time and still in good shape. I struggled to determine a value on it so since it falls in the vicinity of "Spec Case" and "68 GT500" dates, I'll start there. $1200 plus shipping.

I also have the matching 31 spline axles for this. They fit 67-70, but I guess are "correct" for 68-70. One has a visible "C8OW" casting. The other is not clear at all. They both appear to be in very good shape, but both will need to have the collars behind the bearings replaced. One is missing altogether and the other looks like it was used in a housing with a 28 spline axle seal. $450 plus shipping. See pics.

Scode67FB

Offers considered. I searched here and on other sites to come up with a value on these but came up with no similar examples, so I plucked this number out of the air. Will listen to offers and advice on real value.

Scode67FB