Author Topic: Neale Print ?  (Read 3004 times)

SHELBYVIPER

• View Profile
Neale Print ?
« on: August 27, 2021, 05:02:04 PM »
I am trying to find out any info on this Neale print. I purchased it through SAAC many years ago. It is #58 of 100. The print has been hand signed by Shelby-Kopec-Gurney and Neale. I had a life long collection of Shelby prints and related items. Back in 2015 I had a major fire and lost most of my collection along with all of the paper work including COA's. Any of you long time SAAC members recall this print or have anymore info on it? Thanks for any and all help.

A-Snake

• View Profile
Re: Neale Print ?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 05:23:58 PM »
I have #39 of this print. What is it you want to know?

SHELBYVIPER

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 05:49:26 PM »
Do you by chance know what year these were offered? Did you receive a COA with yours? Thanks!

Harris Speedster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 06:16:08 PM »
shelbyviper,
Have you ever seen a new painting by Bill duplicated again by a new painting?

Not a poster or print, but originals.
Thanks
John
Is this the first futuristic exotic in the world?
Size of an ac cobra, but built in 1935 !
https://www.autopuzzles.com/forum/features-stories-and-photos/harris-fwd-speedster-the-story/?PHPSESSID=v4pqtv6hep4ff4rvalrc9qsnj7

A-Snake

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2021, 10:41:21 AM »
Do you by chance know what year these were offered? Did you receive a COA with yours? Thanks!
I do not recall the year. I would doubt there was a COE when these were produced.

98SVT - was 06GT

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2021, 12:39:51 PM »
I've never seen a COA on a Neale print except for when they are sold framed by a third party.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

SHELBYVIPER

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2021, 03:59:50 AM »
Thanks for the info. I purchased about a dozen Neale prints through the old Carroll Shelby Childrens Foundation. All of the CS signed prints came with a COA from the CSCF. I am sure that the Neale print that I posted on came direct from SAAC. As mentioned I lost all of my paper work in a fire and could not recall if it came with a COA.. Thanks again for the info.

SHELBYVIPER

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2021, 04:06:11 AM »
shelbyviper,
Have you ever seen a new painting by Bill duplicated again by a new painting?

Not a poster or print, but originals.
Thanks
John
I never purchased any of Bill's original paintings. Would not be able to help you out there. May want to get in touch with John Barnes regarding your question. John should be able to help you out.

Harris Speedster

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2021, 09:59:31 AM »
ShelbyViper,
I would be interested in finding contact info for Mr John Barnes.
This is for info on a original art piece Bill gave me in trade for getting him his red 67 GT 350 .
painting was sent to me from a NY museum for my fee.

Believe I had originally bought the 350 from Don Bergner, please excuse any misspelling, Indiana if I recall correctly
Regards
John
https://www.autopuzzles.com/forum/features-stories-and-photos/harris-fwd-speedster-the-story/?PHPSESSID=v4pqtv6hep4ff4rvalrc9qsnj7

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2021, 10:30:23 AM »
ShelbyViper,
This is for info on a original art piece Bill gave me in trade for getting him his red 67 GT 350 .

Believe I had originally bought the 350 from Don Bergner, please excuse any misspelling, Indiana if I recall correctly
Regards
John
John Barnes goes by miamiviceshelby on ebay if that helps. He currently has many items selling.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2021, 10:51:05 AM »
ShelbyViper,

Regards
John

Was that the red number 2183 from Ron Abt in Cincinnati Ohio?
Tom - DFW, Texas

SHELBYVIPER

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2021, 03:15:11 AM »
ShelbyViper,

Regards
John

I have not seen John in years. I do know that he lives in Ballston Spa NY. I purchased many items from John at the old SAAC Conventions. As Bob Gaines mentioned in his post, John sells on E-bay. You should be able to contact him on there. Good Luck!

Harris Speedster

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2021, 09:34:15 AM »
ShelbyViper,

Regards
John

Was that the red number 2183 from Ron Abt in Cincinnati Ohio?

The car came from Indiana, Don, as mentioned above.
I do not know where it came from before or if Don B or Bill ever even reported the car.
Cars were always shuffling aroiunf back in the day.

Bob & shelbyviper, thanks for the info on John Barnes.
BTW, C Brown new all about this original artwork Bob, maybe he mentioned it too you.
It auctioned at Mecum and was stolen from me about 14 years ago
Chris & Lisa got the 69 Maroon 350 Conv from me, Claud DuBois car? sp I imported and was restoring.
Sure miss Bs' ing with Chris.
John