News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Dads Car

Started by alex71101, April 24, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex71101

Hello,
I'm trying to find out where my dads old 1967 Shelby gt350 #1381 may be located and if its ever been finished. He sold it over 30 years ago to help buy his first house. If anyone can help thanks!

Bigfoot

Last known whereabouts according to Registry is Los Angeles area but that trail is about 30 years ago.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

deathsled

It is said, that on moonlit nights, on certain lonely stretches of two lane road, the high winding shriek of a 289 engine can be heard and the phantom blur of side scoops seen, inhaling the salty Pacific coast air, sights and sounds rarely, if ever, experienced by the living.

In all seriousness, I hope you find your father's car.  Keep up the search and hope.

Best regards,

Richard E.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

roddster

Alex, you posted in the correct place.  The information in the registry is from the people who sent in the information.  Some owners are studious about this, and, they'll send in an update from time to time.  And this is why a say often that, there is NOTHING preventing someone sending to the registrar that YOU sold the car, and to whom.   And also NOTHING preventing YOU sending information to the registrar that you bought one.  IF you do not want this information released to the public, tell that to the registrar. There are numerous cars with the owners name blanked out in the registry.
Keep the information current.

You never know.  The owner just might contact SAAC with new information, and, might see this post.

gt350cs

Yes this is the place to be; and I hope you are successful in your search.