The Cars > 1991-93 SAAC Mk1, Mk2 Mustang

Mk1 Values

(1/3) > >>

ATB09:
I know I know...controversial topic.

I am a lurker, just signed on here.  SAAC member for just over a year with my GT350R Heritage.  Sunbeam Tiger before that. 

I see that #50 is for sale and with the Fox body market going haywire (https://bringatrailer.com/ford/mustang-fox-body/) I have to wonder about the SAAC cars.  Such small numbers, such a cool story and arguably the best performing Fox made where should these be at with ~3500 miles?

Comps: 

Low mile Saleens are over $50k
Low mile Cobras are over $40K
R's are off the charts.

Just looking to get an idea.  There are so few of these and they come up so infrequently that it's had to gauge.  Been listed 3 times now for $89K with no buyers. 

Thanks all!  Really want a unique Fox.

AB

Bill:

--- Quote from: ATB09 on September 23, 2021, 09:31:20 AM ---I know I know...controversial topic.

I am a lurker, just signed on here.  SAAC member for just over a year with my GT350R Heritage.  Sunbeam Tiger before that. 

I see that #50 is for sale and with the Fox body market going haywire  I have to wonder about the SAAC cars.  Such small numbers, such a cool story and arguably the best performing Fox made where should these be at with ~3500 miles?

Comps: 

Low mile Saleens are over $50k
Low mile Cobras are over $40K
R's are off the charts.

Just looking to get an idea.  There are so few of these and they come up so infrequently that it's had to gauge.  Been listed 3 times now for $89K with no buyers. 

Thanks all!  Really want a unique Fox.

AB

--- End quote ---

If you are using BAT or Barrett Jackson as your "litmus test", then your view will be higher than the private market is generally seeing.

With that said, low mileage, well kept, fully documented cars will always garner more money than your run of the mill daily drivers. Those cars with modifications, or accident history, or those that clearly did not lead a charmed past life, will not, even though the seller will list it high with the mindset "well, my car is almost as nice as the one on BAT or BJ".

Just my personal two cents worth on the subject, as a buyer in a now 5 year search for just the right 1982 GT.

Bill

ATB09:
So any thoughts on SAAC values and specifically a well documented, mint, 3500 mile version?

PrettyMuchAShelbyGuy:
So, not a Fox-body guy, but here's an Indy seller in the middle of nowhere TX, who has some vey nice cars... Check out the two (2) super low milage Fox Bodies... http://kmcars.com/car-showroom/

Ok, guess I should add, no affiliation with the seller either...

427heaven:
This typically is the wrong forum\ format for those cars. Probably get a better feel on the other sites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version