Author Topic: 10th Annual Columbus Lodge Day Car Show & Rib Fest  (Read 2243 times)

BGlover67

• Formerly "My Shelby Dream"
    • View Profile
10th Annual Columbus Lodge Day Car Show & Rib Fest
« on: October 06, 2021, 09:20:17 AM »
Yes, it's that time of year again!  Time to dust off your ride, drive it to Pittsboro, NC, show it off for a good cause and partake in some delicious Bar-B-Que Ribs cooked like only the southern can do. 

Columbus Lodge No 102, the Masonic Lodge of Pittsboro, NC will be holding it's 10th annual Columbus Lodge Day on Saturday, October 30th, 2021.  (Raindate: Saturday, November 6th)  This event includes a Car Show, and a Spare Rib lunch. 

All makes and models are welcome, and all registered cars are eligible for very unique trophies, electronics door prizes and gas cards. 

Judged categories include: Best of Show, Chairman's Award, Best Ford, Best GM, Best Mopar, Best Foreign Car, Best Orphan (Non-Big 3), Best Truck, Best Paint, Best Convertible, Best Survivor, Best interior, Best Engine Bay, Best 4 Door, Best Non-Automobile, Best Masonic Owned, Best Themed and the American Graffiti Award, along with top 25 show participants. 

Registration is from 8:00 am to 10:00 am, judging from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm with awards announced at 2:00 pm sharp. The donation to show your car is $25. Money raised helps support the North Carolina Masonic Charities. It is free to be a spectator, Delicious Rib Lunch is  only $10!

Show Flyer:   https://imageshack.com/i/pnrjYYXUj

Please contact Brian at 919 265-4081 or bubbletime1@gmail.com  for more information.

***Please Note: This event will be held this year at a new location, the old Pittsboro Chevrolet (now the Alpha Center) at 697 Hillsboro Street, Pittsboro, NC.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

FlyNavy

• View Profile
Re: 10th Annual Columbus Lodge Day Car Show & Rib Fest
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 12:22:49 PM »
Room for trailers?  Haven't seen any advertising, is the Americarna show a thing of the past now? 

NC TRACKRAT

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 12:42:46 PM »
Brian, it's on our calendar.  Hope the weather will co-operate.  Can't promise what we'll bring...probably one of our "Furrin" cars.
5S071, 6S1467

BGlover67

• Formerly "My Shelby Dream"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 01:26:34 PM »
That's great Stan,  Even if you and the Misses just show up, that would be awesome.  I have some tickets for you.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

NC TRACKRAT

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2021, 08:34:54 PM »
Brian-I know it's too early to tell but with the weather forecasting a 30% possibility of rain on Saturday, will you let us know here if you all decide to postpone the event to November 6th? 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 08:40:39 PM by NC TRACKRAT »
5S071, 6S1467

NC TRACKRAT

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2021, 08:31:04 AM »
Great show, big turnout, nice assortment of interesting cars, no rain, fantastic ribs!  Thanks for a super day, Brian!
5S071, 6S1467