The Cars > 1966 Shelby GT350/GT350H

Bright metal trim around brake and gas pedal

(1/3) > >>

6s1640:
Hi all,

I have been seeing several Hertz models with the metal trim around the brake and gas pedal.  Is this typical of the GT350H?  I thought this was a deluxe only interior feature.  I thought all GT350's were absent this trim, part of the standard interior.  I expect an owner may have added.  Which is assembly line correct for the rental car, pedal trim on absent?

Thanks

Cory

deathsled:
I don't believe it to be original.  Others more experienced will correct me if I am mistaken.

J_Speegle:
For all cars other than 6S001 al the pedals lacked the stainless trim since that was part of the deluxe interior package. Allot of owners and builders added them over the years for the bling factor and or owners wanting them

6s1640:

--- Quote from: J_Speegle on October 15, 2021, 09:38:18 PM ---For all cars other than 6S001 al the pedals lacked the stainless trim since that was part of the deluxe interior package. Allot of owners and builders added them over the years for the bling factor and or owners wanting them

--- End quote ---

Hi Jeff and Deathsled,

I thought so, but wanted confirmation.  Thanks

Cory

gt350hr:

--- Quote from: J_Speegle on October 15, 2021, 09:38:18 PM ---For all cars other than 6S001 al the pedals lacked the stainless trim since that was part of the deluxe interior package. Allot of owners and builders added them over the years for the bling factor and or owners wanting them

--- End quote ---

+1 , I did on all the '66s I've owned. They keep the pads on LOL My clutch pedal pad on 6S240 was always falling off until I added the stainless surround.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version