Author Topic: Value of '65 Mustang NOS Front Disc Brake Rotors  (Read 1123 times)

Fast Fords

• View Profile
Value of '65 Mustang NOS Front Disc Brake Rotors
« on: October 20, 2021, 08:25:54 PM »
I have a pair of '65-66 Mustang front disc brake rotors. I have a guy who is wanting to buy them from me. They are in very good condition and will just need to be cleaned up some in order to be used. Any help in determining there value would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bob Gaines

• SAAC Member
  • Original Posts:14706
    • View Profile
Re: Value of '65 Mustang NOS Front Disc Brake Rotors
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 09:33:00 PM »
I have a pair of '65-66 Mustang front disc brake rotors. I have a guy who is wanting to buy them from me. They are in very good condition and will just need to be cleaned up some in order to be used. Any help in determining there value would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
New or if nice used helps to know .With that info known wether or not the rotors are the 2 piece (separate hub and rotor pressed together) like asemblyline or a one piece (rotor and hub machined out of a single piece of steel) will have a significant bearing on how much they are worth.  The one piece you can still get today. The two piece is no longer manufactured . That is the basic difference .  With that info answered there is also other more discriminating criteria which has a determining factor on market value.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

6s1640

• View Profile
Re: Value of '65 Mustang NOS Front Disc Brake Rotors
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 10:13:00 PM »
Are they made by CENTURY or have K/H markings on studs?  Bigger money if K/H rotors.

Cory