News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Beat up 350 not mine...

Started by Bigfoot, April 29, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ldouble619

Original paint "yard find"  !! :o

Greg

Man.....That is heart breaking, I bet it was one of those, "I'm going to fix it one day" stories. 
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

Bigfoot

Great fixer upper for somebody talented.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

tesgt350

I used to own a nice Silver Jade Fastback with 351W that would have bee perfect for a Re-Body........

Shelby_r_b

I like the "Behind the Barn Find" tag line.

Personally, it's really had for me to see cars that have been EXTREMELY neglected, but being sold as "Barn Finds".  Or, in this case, behind the barn...complete with cancerous rust, etc.   ::)
Nothing beats a classic!

I haven't seen a Marti report like that one before.

Stubee

It is the Standard Marti Report. That is the least expensive of the reports available at Marti.

Deluxe and Elite Marti reports are more comprehensive and cost a little more as you go along.

Stubee

azdriver

Bid to 20k....Really....I just don't get it......

Crazy money bid and crazy money to restore.  My bet is some one will rebody.  The roof looks caved in as well

Greg

I agree on the rebody.  Any serious buyer should require before, progress pictures (showing it is still the original car they are working on) and after to prove the car wasn't rebodied.  Even then, there will hardly be anything left of the original car. 
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

stangman39

Those are some nice wheel dollies!
I too am surprised it's bid that high.

gt350cs

I couldn't believe the oil pan!

mark p

"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird