News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

67 GT500 Dash, Grill, Trunk Emblem Inserts

Started by texas swede, January 05, 2022, 02:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

texas swede

Happy New Year to Ya'll,
Some questions for you,
Do you know of any vendor who sells the 67 GT500 Grill, Trunk, and Dash emblem inserts only?
Just the G.T. 500 part, not the Shelby or snake. If not available a complete kit would be fine as well.
Best quality emblems for GT500 gas cap and steering wheel?
Is Carl's Ford Parts still in business? Called and left messages but no one calls back.
Any of you have an original GT500 8V C7ZX intake manifold for sale? 2804 and or 2805 Carburetors as well?
Thanks,
Texas Swede

Bob Gaines

Quote from: texas swede on January 05, 2022, 02:38:41 PM
Happy New Year to Ya'll,
Some questions for you,
Do you know of any vendor who sells the 67 GT500 Grill, Trunk, and Dash emblem inserts only?
Just the G.T. 500 part, not the Shelby or snake. If not available a complete kit would be fine as well.
Best quality emblems for GT500 gas cap and steering wheel?
Is Carl's Ford Parts still in business? Called and left messages but no one calls back.
Any of you have an original GT500 8V C7ZX intake manifold for sale? 2804 and or 2805 Carburetors as well?
Thanks,
Texas Swede
Bo,Carls Ford is still in business as far as I know just has recently gotten hard to connect with sometimes.  Repro grill, gas trunk emblems are only sold complete . I have a new repro set of dash, grill, trunk, both fenders and pop open GT500 emblems that I would sell for 150.00 plus shipping .  I have a greasy but original C7ZX intake that has no cracks and the threads are good 1600.00 plus shipping I have a 3B1 dated BJ and a 3A1 dated BK with correct metering blocks but missing the automatic choke ,vacuum secondary duel lids and misc screws/hardware for 700.00 a pair as cores to restore plus shipping. The reissue carb bodies and parts have many differences compared to vintage originals.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

texas swede

Thanks Bob,
I will talk to my friend Roland in Sweden and ask him if he is interested. If so, I will pay you and you can
send the stuff to me.
Texas Swede

texas swede