News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

SAAC Convention 2022

Started by Tom Honegger, January 07, 2022, 01:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Honegger

Just being curious here, has anybody seen/heard where and when the convention will be this year?

JWH

#46 last year was west coast, #45 was cancelled but was supposed to be mid-west (Indy) and #44 was east coast. Maybe this year is back in the mid-west? I am ready to put in for vacation days and attend wherever so looking forward to the announcement also.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

We should have it at JD's house 🤣
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

JD

Might need to borrow an extra BBQ grill from the neighbors, and I should probably dust, Oooo - the house across the street is empty maybe we can break-in and use it too ;-)
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

shelbydoug

Quote from: JD on January 08, 2022, 09:25:37 AM
Might need to borrow and extra BBQ grill from the neighbors, and I should probably dust, Oooo - the house across the street is empty maybe we can break-in and use it too ;-)

Is that the one with the 65 GT350, 65 K car, Tunnel port heads and Boss 302 blocks?
What happened there? Is that guy in jail or something?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

silverton_ford

Nothing was announced about 2022 at the SAAC 46 banquet.

Cobrask8

Many, many, many of us are waiting. I get asked all the time, being past convention staff.

Agreed, trying to set vacation time.

Then again, those of us flying, will there be anyone available to fly the planes?

Don Johnston

gt350-1794

shelby american is giving away a cobra at watkins glen ,thats vintage racing weekend .could that be saac 2022 .just saying

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: gt350-1794 on January 09, 2022, 11:09:15 AM
shelby american is giving away a cobra at watkins glen ,thats vintage racing weekend .could that be saac 2022 .just saying

We could hold the evening program in the Bog. How about a bunch of Bogladytes burning some cars...... or a bus?
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

shelbydoug

Quote from: Cobrask8 on January 08, 2022, 03:26:41 PM
Many, many, many of us are waiting. I get asked all the time, being past convention staff.

Agreed, trying to set vacation time.

Then again, those of us flying, will there be anyone available to fly the planes?

Take the train. You can have cocktails in the club car and not worry the pilots are having cocktails?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Cobrask8

jguyer

I was hoping for at least another month of speculation.
"Never trust a man that don't eat cornbread, or a woman that don't cook it"