News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Re: I dont need concourse......

Started by hurlbird, January 09, 2022, 11:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hurlbird

thanks Bob. it also makes it easier/mor efun to drive when everything is NOT perfect!  ;D

Bob Gaines

Quote from: hurlbird on January 09, 2022, 11:56:59 AM
thanks Bob. it also makes it easier/mor efun to drive when everything is NOT perfect!  ;D
For sure less worries.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

shelbydoug

Quote from: Bob Gaines on January 09, 2022, 01:29:58 PM
Quote from: hurlbird on January 09, 2022, 11:56:59 AM
For sure less worries.

Don't need no roadside Police stops checking for Concourse.  ::)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

69mach351w

Hurlbird, Got photos? We love those vintage photos, even if it was pulled out of your Barn ;)

hurlbird

here are some. first 2 when i saw it at a gas station for service and then others as things have progressed after my ownership

69mach351w

Your 68 vert is SICK !!! 
Thanks for posting  8)

Just curious, what happened to the first couple posts?

98SVT - was 06GT

Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

69mach351w

Whoa, I thought I was having another one of my "Long Hauler Covid" spells.  :o

hurlbird

thanks pictures helped its cause early on. it sat for many years in a barn, the mice had fun in it and the owner used FORD blue paint all over the bottom brake lines were leaking I have no idea how it made it the few miles to service station. Lots of hours, correct parts, wet sanding, cutting, and cleaning have it in a more respectable condition.

Not sure about the first posts???

Killer car.Glad you aced those bumper guards,though they were "spectacular " ;D!

Bill

Quote from: 69mach351w on January 09, 2022, 04:32:55 PM
Your 68 vert is SICK !!! 
Thanks for posting  8)

Just curious, what happened to the first couple posts?

Relevant posts in the relevant subforums  ;)
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

hurlbird

i dont seem to be getting any bites yet. Is there a known quality difference among those that produce reproduction door handles?

Bob Gaines

Quote from: hurlbird on January 12, 2022, 10:59:08 AM
i dont seem to be getting any bites yet. Is there a known quality difference among those that produce reproduction door handles?
No bites most likely because of the time and trouble of taking them off a donor door . Call West Coast Cougar . I am sure they have all kinds of used handles . 67/68 Cougar door handle is the same.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby